Additional resources about presenting results
The links below provide further information on reporting guidelines, selecting target journals, and much more:
Links to all reporting guidelines can be found on the homepage of the EQUATOR (Enhancing the QUAlity and Transparency Of health Research) Network.
For randomized controlled trials (RCTs):
- CONSORT - Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials, includes flowchart layout.
For cohort, case-control, cross-sectional studies, and conference abstracts:
For non-randomized trials:
- TREND (Transparent Reporting of Evaluations with Nonrandomized Design.
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
Specific link about authorship.
Selection of target journals:
- JANE (Journal Author Name Estimator) can be a possibility to identify a suitable target journal
- BMJ's collection of journals
Link to the book The Elements of Style by Strunk and White