Register now to join the AO Davos Courses 2023 from December 3 to 14!
The AO Davos Courses offer you a chance to actively engage in your course as well as opportunities to:
- Interact with over 350 international faculty members.
- Expand your professional network by establishing contacts and new relationships with colleagues, including faculty and participants from over 70 countries.
- Meet the AO's global community. Our top experts from our clinical specialties, institutes, and initiatives are all present in Davos.
- Visit the AO experience or tour our headquarters at the AO Center and gain insight into the AO's ongoing activities and resources available to support you in your clinical work.
- Experience the AO's spirit of collegiality and camaraderie felt by participants and faculty alike since 1960.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Course materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- AO Davos Courses opening ceremony
- Networking with participants and faculty during AO Davos Courses night
- Guided tour of the AO Center (on-site registration required)
- Demonstrations of the latest technologies
- Live surgical demonstrations in the SHARD (a 360-degree wet lab)
- Course certificate