Connect with your peers, learn from international experts at the AO Davos Courses 2022
Join this year's AO Davos Courses from December 4–16, 2022.
The AO Davos Courses 2022 offers you a chance to actively engage in your course as well as opportunities to:
- Interact with over 355 international faculty.
- Expand your professional network by establishing contacts and new relationships with colleagues, including faculty and participants from over 90 countries.
- Meet the AO's global community. Our top experts from our clinical specialties, institutes, and initiatives are all present in Davos.
- Visit the AO experience or take a tour of our headquarters, the AO Center, to gain insight into the AO's ongoing activities and resources available to support you in your clinical work.
- Experience the AO spirit of collegiality and camaraderie that is felt by participants and faculty alike since 1960.
- An application has been made to the UEMS-EACCME® in Brussels, Belgium, for European continuing medical education (CME) accreditation of this event.
The registration fee covers:
- Course materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Participation in AO Davos Courses night
- Demonstrations of the latest technologies during our Meet the Experts sessions
- Watch live sessions in the Shard, a 360° view wetlab designed especially for surgical education
- Course certificate