The AO Davos Courses offer you a chance to actively engage in your course as well as opportunities to:
- Interact with over 350 international faculty members.
- Expand your professional network by establishing contacts and new relationships with colleagues, including faculty and participants from over 70 countries.
- Meet the AO's global community. Our top experts from our clinical specialties, institutes, and initiatives are all present in Davos.
- Visit the AO experience or tour our headquarters at the AO Center and gain insight into the AO's ongoing activities and resources available to support you in your clinical work.
- Experience the AO's spirit of collegiality and camaraderie felt by participants and faculty alike since 1960.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Course materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- AO Davos Courses opening ceremony
- Networking with participants and faculty during AO Davos Courses night
- Guided tour of the AO Center (on-site registration required)
- Demonstrations of the latest technologies
- Live surgical demonstrations in the SHARD (a 360-degree wet lab)
- Course certificate
Join the AO's latest digital tool: myAO offers surgeons the opportunity to connect with other medical professionals, and provides a new way of accessing dependable, verified, content.
AO educational events
Each year the AO offers over 870 educational events around the world, supported by over 8,000 faculty, and attended by over 98,000 participants.
AO Surgery Reference
Award-winning repository of step-by-step surgical procedures and clinical reports.
Whatever stage you are at in your career, wherever you are in the world, you can be part of the AO's international community of educators, innovators, researchers, and surgeons.