AO Education Institute Advisory Committee
The AO Education Institute Advisory Committee (AOEI AC) provides strategic advice and guidance to the AOEI and helps to ensure the efficient deployment of the AOEI infrastructure with respect to service provision to the Clinical Divisions and the AO Education Platform.
The AOEI AC's tasks and responsibilities are to give advice and guidance to the AOEI to sustain its leadership role in:
- Portfolio of competencies (skills) needed to provide state-of-the–art services in the area of planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of postgraduate medical education programs
- Scope and quality of educational research projects conducted by AOEI staff or AOEI Fellows
- Best practice exchange, engagement in, and partnership with leading organizations in the area of postgraduate medical education or faculty development globally
- Key trends and changing forces in the area of postgraduate/post-board certification medical education
- Recommending new innovative technologies and techniques for consideration as pilot projects in the Clinical Divisions
- Identifying regulatory changes and their impact on AO's educational strategies.