AO Davos CoursesThe AO Davos Courses is our flagship event, drawing over 1,350 participants and faculty from around the world to engage in a dynamic learning experience. This year features 22 courses from AO Trauma, AO Spine, AO CMF, AO VET, AO Recon, and AO Sports that offer a blend of learning formats: lectures, case-based discussions, hands-on practical exercises with dry bones, and exercises with anatomical specimens.
Amplify your AO Davos Courses experience and take advantage of additional learning and networking opportunities with some of the world's top surgeons, researchers, and industry experts. Attend the opening ceremony and AO Davos Courses night, watch live surgical demonstrations in the SHARD (a 360-degree wetlab), take a tour of the AO Center, and much more!
With so much to offer, the AO Davos Courses are an unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with the AO community.
Join us in Davos from December 3–14, 2023 for the AO's flagship educational event, offering courses from AO Trauma, AO Spine, AO CMF, AO VET, AO Recon, and AO Sports.
The AO Davos Courses offer you a chance to actively engage in your course as well as opportunities to:
- Interact with over 350 international faculty members.
- Expand your professional network by establishing contacts and new relationships with colleagues, including faculty and participants from over 70 countries.
- Meet the AO's global community. Our top experts from our clinical specialties, institutes, and initiatives are all present in Davos.
- Visit the AO experience or tour our headquarters at the AO Center and gain insight into the AO's ongoing activities and resources available to support you in your clinical work.
- Experience the AO's spirit of collegiality and camaraderie felt by participants and faculty alike since 1960.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Course materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- AO Davos Courses opening ceremony
- Networking with participants and faculty during AO Davos Courses night
- Guided tour of the AO Center (on-site registration required)
- Demonstrations of the latest technologies
- Live surgical demonstrations in the SHARD (a 360-degree wet-lab view)
- Course certificate