Fellowship Host Centers
By providing the opportunity to learn from leading experts, the AO Trauma Fellowship Program offers a unique educational experience, allowing the most promising young surgeons to extend their orthopedic training and continuous professional development.
Explore our network of carefully selected Fellowship Host Centers below.
Join the network of AO Trauma Fellowship Host Centers
If you would like your center to join our network, please apply via the online application form demonstrating that your center meets the predefined criteria to become an AO Trauma fellowship host center.
Selection criteria for AO Trauma Fellowship Host Centers
- Adequate orthopedic trauma caseload
- Level 1 trauma center or equivalent
- At least two staff members who are AO Trauma faculty members
- Affordable local accommodation close to the center
- Opportunities for the fellow to scrub-in, except where prohibited by local legislation
- Opportunity for the fellow to be called for emergencies and on weekends.
- A letter of support from the head of trauma. This letter should be written on official letterhead, and signed and dated. The letter must be ready to upload at the time of application. Please ensure that you have this letter ready before you begin the application.
The final decision lies with your AO Trauma Regional Board.
For further questions and clarifications, please contact us at email@example.com.