Call for Applications: AO Trauma Asia Pacific Research Grants 2023
Apply before June 30, 2023
The AO Trauma Asia Pacific Research Grant provide one-year, stand-alone seed funding up to CHF 8,000 to support innovative projects dealing with musculoskeletal trauma, and related basic and clinical research in Asia Pacific.
- Applications for AO TAP Research Grants 2023 funding is open to individual clinicians/ researchers and research groups in the Asia Pacific region.
- The applicant must be a paid member of AO TAP.
- The applicant or one of the research group's members MUST be an AO TAP council member or an AO TAP faculty member.
- Applications to extend funding for a second year are subject to review and will be processed with other new applications.
- All applications will be peer reviewed by at least two known experts. Due to limited financial resources, only a limited number of studies will be approved.
- Decisions will be communicated approximately four months after the deadlines.
- The deadline for submission is HKT 23:59 on June 30, 2023.