Call for applications: AO Trauma Asia Pacific Research Grants 2022
Apply for the AO Trauma Asia Pacific Research Grants 2022 before June 30, 2022
The AO Trauma Asia Pacific Research Grant provide one-year, stand-alone seed funding up to CHF 8,000 to support innovative projects dealing with musculoskeletal trauma, and related basic and clinical research in Asia Pacific.
- Applications for AO TAP Research Grants 2022 funding is open to individual clinicians/researchers and research groups in the Asia Pacific region.
- The applicant or one of the research group’s members MUST be an AO TAP council member or an AO TAP faculty member.
- Applications to extend funding for a second year are subject to review and will be processed with other new applications.
- All applications will be peer reviewed by at least two known experts. Due to limited financial resources, only a limited number of studies will be approved.
Procedure and important documents
- Please read the guidelines before completing the application forms.
- Download the AO TAP Research Grants 2022 application form and guidelines.
- Download the AO TAP Research Grants 2022 One-year report template.
- Please e-mail the completed forms as an unprotected PDF to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to apply before the June 30, 2022, deadline. Decisions will be communicated approximately four months after the deadlines.