AO Spine Member Privileges
- Discounts on registration fees, including Global Spine Congress and AO Davos Courses
- Free access to the AO video hub with a wealth of recorded webinars, lectures, and training videos
- Discounts on e-books and books
- Access to AO Spine Fellowships
- Access to faculty development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in AO Spine studies
- Access research grants and awards
- Article Processing Charge (APC) waiver
- Access to AO PEER – Program for Education and Excellence in Research
- Invitation to exclusive member sessions and networking events
- Full access to the AO Spine Member Directory
- Participate in elections
Membership Plus privileges
Membership Plus includes all Membership benefits and access to 3 online journals and a list of curated articles from the community.
- European Spine Journal
- Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine
- Curated articles
Membership options and fees
*We offer a 50 percent discount on membership fees for students and residents, and a flat fee of CHF 20 per year for surgeons and researchers from low-income countries (discounts do not apply for Membership Plus).
Not a member yet?
Join the leading global academic community in spine care and benefit from exclusive member privileges.
AO Spine membership brochure
Get all the information you need in one document
“AOSpine membership provides an opportunity to interact with the finest, most respected minds in spine surgery. There is a spirit of open honest dialogue to promote quality patient care and evidence-based practice without undue formality.”
Daniel Gelb, Regional Educator of the Year 2017 award winner and Fellowships Officer, AO Spine North America Board