Call for applications: Election of AO CMF AP Board members
AO CMF Asia Pacific Board Education Commission member (AO CMF AP)
On behalf of the AO CMF Asia Pacific (AO CMF AP) Board, we are pleased to announce the call for applications for the role of AO CMF Asia Pacific Board Education Commission member position.
We encourage all AO CMF members who fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for this important position. The term of the current AO CMF AP Board Education Commission member will end on June 30, 2024.
Based on the AO CMF Terms of Reference, the three-year terms of office will be as follows:
- July 1, 2024–June 30, 2027
Applications must be submitted through the online application system by December 17, 2023, midnight (HKT).
Eligibility and requirements
Please see the detailed job descriptions for the positions:
Based on the Terms of Reference and the decision of the AO CMF AP Board, the electorate is selected by the following criteria:
- Voting members of the AO CMF Education Commission (AO CMF EC)
- Voting members of the AO CMF AP Board
- Active (1 F2F educational activity in the past three years) AO CMF faculty with board approval and completed CEP from AP
- Candidates running for election have no voting right
- Each voting member has one (1) vote
- Voters must have a valid membership by the time of the election and be residents of the region
All candidates must submit their application through the application system by December 17, 2023, midnight (HKT).
Applications will be reviewed by the Nomination Committee, and the election will run from December 27, 2023, to January 10, 2024.
The electoral process will then be ratified by the Nomination Committee; candidates will be informed of the outcome and the results will be announced. The term of office will start on July 1, 2024.
AO CMF invites eligible candidates to apply
If you fulfill the requirements provided in the job descriptions, please use our submission tool to follow the submission process.
AO CMF Nomination Committee