Fellowship Host Centers
By providing the opportunity to learn from leading AO CMF faculty surgeons at designated host centers worldwide, the AO CMF Fellowship Program offers a unique educational experience to allow the most promising surgeons to deepen their knowledge and skills in the entire scope of craniomaxillofacial surgery.
In 2023, AO CMF will support approximately 73 fellowships.
Explore our experienced network of fellowship host centers below.
Join the network of AO CMF Fellowship Host Centers
If you would like your center to join our network, please apply via the online application form and let us know how your center meets the predefined criteria to become an AO CMF Fellowship Host Center.
Selection criteria for AO CMF Fellowship Host Centers:
- Adequate surgical case load
- At least one staff member who is an AO CMF faculty member
- Affordable local accommodation close to the center
- Opportunities for fellow to scrub-in, except where prohibited by local legislation
- Opportunities for fellow to be called for emergencies and on weekends
- A letter of support from the head of department. Please ensure that you have this letter ready before you begin to fill in the online application form.
The eligibility of potential host centers will be determined by your AO CMF Regional Board. Thereafter, the AO CMF International Board (AO CMF IB) will take the final decision.
For further questions and clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.