Call for application: AO VET Europe & Southern Africa Board Member with R&D Competence
AO VET seeks a candidate as member of the AO VET Europe & Southern Africa Board with R&D Competence; this role will act also as a member of the AO VET R&D Commission.
Don't miss this opportunity help lead AO VET into the future! For this position, AO VET seeks highly motivated individuals dedicated to sharing and encouraging ideas across professional and cultural boundaries. Applicants need to be able to work in a multicultural environment with no travel restrictions and are expected to have the vision to lead and contribute to AO VET in setting new standards and in positioning AO VET as the global leader in animal trauma care.
AO VET invites potential candidates who fulfill the requirements provided in the job descriptions to submit their completed applications by April 10, 2022, 23:59 Central European Time (CET) via the online application system:
Eligibility & Requirements
Please see the detailed job description for the position.
Positions and terms:
- A member of the AO VET Europe & Southern Africa (ESA) Board with R&D competence for a 4-year term; this role will act also as a member of the AO VET R&D Commission.
- According to the terms of reference, to reflect the diversity of the region not more than two Board members are permitted from the same country (as determined by place of work rather than nationality), except in exceptional circumstances. This also includes the chair of the board.
- Term 4 years, not renewable
- Start date July 16, 2022
- End date July 15, 2026
How will my application be processed?
Please submit all required documents via the online application tool by April 10, 2022 – 23:59 CET.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
The AO VET International Board acts as the AO VET Nominating Committee and will evaluate applicants’ credentials and eligibility and establish a list of qualified candidates for election.
Who gets to cast a vote?
The electorate for electing this position are active AO VET Faculty who:
- were actively involved in a teaching event as Faculty or Course Chairs in the last four years (table instructors and others who did not give any lectures are excluded), and
- have attended an FEP, and
- are active AO VET members
The successful candidate will be announced in June 2022 and will assume his/her position as board member in July 2022.