AO PEER webinar on critical appraisal of scientific literature
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your research skills
The next AO Program for Education and Excellence in Research's (AO PEER) webinar, on June 9, 14:00-15:00 CET, focuses on the critical appraisal of available scientific literature.
It will help you understand why the critical appraisal of literature is important, and will give you a hands-on checklist to help you systematically assess the quality of scientific papers.
Sign up and join the webinar on June 9.
Moderators Osama Farouk, Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Chief of the Orthopedic Trauma Unit, Assiut University Hospitals, Assiut, Egypt, and Elke Rometsch, MSc, Project Manager Medical Writing at the AO Innovation Translation Center's Clinical Science competence center will help you:
• recognize the importance of critically appraising scientific literature;
• adopt a critical approach to reading the literature;
• apply a systematic process to assessing the quality and validity of a scientific paper.
Don't miss your chance to put your questions live during the webinar.
AO PEER, the AO's premier web-based platform for surgeons interested in or conducting high quality research in their field, is your pathway to research excellence.
AO PEER offers you the education and tools you need to support your research activities.
• Access the AO PEER platform for learning resources and tools.
• Benefit from our competency-based curriculum.
• Receive support for your research activities.
• Increase the volume and quality of your clinical research.
• Expand your network.
Find out more about how AO PEER can benefit you.