Technology Transfer board
Setting strategic direction and providing expert advice
The Technology Transfer Board is an independent board mandated with the responsibility to allocate Development Incubator funds according to goals set by the AO. The board comprises professionals from diverse backgrounds. It includes surgeons (medical members), medical industry experts (non-medical members), and a non-voting research and development expert from the AO Foundation Board.
• Ensures that the priorities are in line with the AO's overall strategy
• Establishes guidelines and procedures
• Makes final selection on funding requests
• Reviews milestones of the funded projects
• Monitors performance and budget
Who we are
Find out more
Innovation translation at the AO involves developing disruptive technologies to address unmet clinical needs.
Helping drive the development and acquisition of innovative approaches to patient care in trauma and musculoskeletal disorders.
AO ITC clinical research to global standards (ISO 14155 and ICH GCP), drawing on in-house medical and scientific expertise.