AO VET elections 2023
Are you a highly motivated individual with a track record in the AO, AO VET, and continuing medical education? If so, you can apply to become an officer on one of AO VET's commissions or boards.
Applicants should be be able to work in a multicultural environment with no regional travel restrictions and are expected to lead and contribute extensively to the AO VET community.
Members of AO VET governance bodies play a major role in setting standards and positioning AO VET as an academic leader in veterinary musculoskeletal surgery
Current open calls for applications:
AO VET Education Commission Chairperson
Upcoming elections 2023:
- AO VET Community Development Chairperson
- AO VET Latin America Chairperson
Regional boards and commissions
- AO VET North America Board member representing the AO VET Community Development Commission
- AO VET Asia Pacific Board member representing the AO VET Research & Development Commission
- AO VET Latin America Board member representing the AO VET Community Development Commission
- AO VET Asia Pacific Board member representing AO VET Education Commission
The elections for the above positions will be staggered per the timeline below. Watch this space for future announcements of open positions.