The AO Technical Commission is at the core of the AO's innovations and approvals process.
This video takes you through some of the AO Technical Commission's key activities
About the AO Technical Commission management team
The AO Technical Commission management team is responsible for its efficient operation. Team members prepare and conduct meetings, ensure thorough documentation and effective project management. The primary goal is to provide an optimal environment for the medical members,so that their clinical input is implemented in the development process.
The AO Technical Commission management team is responsible for information on:
• meetings (logistics, agenda, minutes, enclosures, etc)
• projects (project lists, coordination of information, workflow support, etc)
• devices and methods
It also administers the AO Technical Commission database (minutes, project information, enclosures etc.).
Additional tasks include:
• Defining unique project numbers and names
• Organizing meetings (venue, accommodation and travel, etc)
• Budgeting and financial controlling for the AO Technical Commission
• Documenting all project information, descriptions, indications, relevant for the approval of the device/method by the Specialty AO Technical Commissions
• Provision of specific information to other AO institutions on request
• Production of the AO Technical Commission Innovations Magazine and update of the AO Innovations website
Meet the AO Technical Commission management team
Do you need to contact us?
AO Technical Commission
7270 Davos, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 81 414 24 70
Fax: +41 81 414 22 90
You might also be interested in
AO Approved SolutionsOffering detailed descriptions of our Approved Solutions, including videos and cases. Download our mobile app.
Find the most up-to-date information on recently approved products.