AO Clinical Investigation and Documentation Fellowship
The AO Clinical Investigation and Documentation Fellowship is a three-month, hands-on coaching program for surgeons who wish to receive in-depth training in clinical research (systematic literature search, study planning, monitoring, data analysis, and publication).
To date, AO Clinical Investigation and Documentation has hosted 35 fellows from around the world.
The AO Clinical Investigation and Documentation Fellowship program offers:
- On-site tutoring and support for fellows’ own projects by AO Clinical Investigation and Documentation staff
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certification
- Single user STATA software license for one year
- Travel to and from Switzerland
Fellows should bring their own data or ideas to:
- Analyze data and prepare a manuscript for submission to a journal
- Develop a clinical study protocol to be carried out in their home clinic
- Perform a systematic literature review and meta-analysis