ARI Medical Research Fellowships
The purpose of ARI Fellowships is to provide motivated surgeons with on-site research training to gain experience in R&D projects which focus on relevant clinical problems. These fellowships are not clinical in nature and there are no patient interactions.
Requests for 2018 (for 2016/2017 no more fellowships available)Application deadline is end of September 2016. Decisions will be send out by beginning of January 2017.
Benefits of an ARI Fellowship
- Creation of tangible results in research
- Possibility of medical publication as a co-author (depending upon fellowship time and level of input)
- Knowledge on how to approach research challenges in future
- Inspiration from being part of an world renowned international multidisciplinary R&D team
- Inside knowledge attainment of the AO Foundation
- Enlarging personal networks for future R&D and AO Foundation activities
- Chance to have a research friend/mentor that is always easy to contact
- Certificate of ARI Fellowship
- Personalised AO Book as momento at completion of fellowship